Stephanie G. Ovadia is a mother of eight and has been a practising attorney for more than 30 years. She received a B.A. in Political Science from SUNY Binghamton in 1980 and earned her law degree from Southwestern University School of Law in 1984. Since 1993, she has operated her own law firm, the Law Office of Stephanie G. Ovadia.
Stephanie Ovadia is the mother of 8 children ranging from twin 9 year old to a 27 year old son. As a mother, she become increasingly concerned with the spread of internet bullying and has given many lectures on the issue of cyber bullying, parental controls, and legislation.
She has appeared on various news stations and on FOX 5 as a legal commentator. She has been in many print publications, including the New York Times, News-day, the New York Post, and the Daily News.
She also co-hosts a celebrity news and talk radio show, The Stephanie O Show, which airs on 103.9 FM, LI News Radio on Wednesdays from 1 0pm to 11 pm and is replayed every Sunday from 5 pm to 6 pm.
Latest posts by Stephanie Ovadia (see all)
- Pedestrian Accidents & How Right Legal Representation Can Help You - December 21, 2016
- Ben Carson – A Right Choice For HUD Secretary Or Not? - December 7, 2016
- After Celebrating The Thanksgiving Day – Recount Of Votes In The State Of Wisconsin. - November 29, 2016
- It’s Getting Messy Now- This Could Be One of Hollywood’s Dirtiest Divorces Ever - November 21, 2016
- If You Smell! If The Rock Is Running For President? - November 17, 2016